Sadly, this past Wednesday was our last Mommy and Me. We've been going to mommy and me groups since she was about 4-5 weeks old. We've learned a lot and made some great new friends. What we'll miss the most though is spending that time together! I'll be going back to work in August and will unfortunately be having to leave Cristiana elsewhere. I thank God though that I'll only be going back part-time so we won't be apart for too many hours. I couldn't bear leaving her a full work day in the care of someone else:(. Thank you mommies and babies for all the fun times we've shared, hopefully we'll still be able to hang out every once in a while.

Cristiana and Charlotte had a special moment as they were playing with the same rings and ended up holding hands. Amelia is all smiles in her car seat with her toys. And here's Maya about to drive her mom Melanie nuts by getting ready to crawl.