While my sister was in town, we decided to take Cristiana on her 1st visit to Disney. I wanted to wait until the summer heat was over and the summer crowds had calmed down before I took her. It turned out to be a beautiful day at my favorite park Animal Kingdom (not that I'm partial to it because I work there occasionally) even though we had a little rain when the park closed. We simple strolled around and let Cristiana enjoy her time there. She seemed to really like the macaws because they were squawking away and I'm sure their beautiful colors caught her attention. While we ate lunch Cristiana had a banana in her self-feeder, like a big girl. We then headed for the Safari and I was super excited to get her on it to see all the animals but little Cristiana had other plans. As we stood in line which took a total of 10 min. Cristiana passed out on in the sling and slept the ENTIRE safari ride. She even slept through our train ride up to Rafiki's Planet Watch. I don't understand, she can sleep soundly through all that racket and movement but when she's at home she wakes up at the sound of a pin hitting the ground. We then took her to the petting zoo and my crazy sister had her sitting on a goat (see picture for proof). Cristiana also got a chance to see my friend Ish again (who use to talk to my belly all the time) and got to meet one of my crazy past managers Nadine. Though we didn't do much for a typical trip to Disney, we had a great time.