We know Cristiana is not much of a sleeper, and it's usually worse in the car. When she was rear facing, every once in a while we'd get lucky and she's fall asleep, but ever since we got her the booster, and facing the outside world, sleep has been an endangered species. Cristiana could be super tired but prefers to stay awake and complain the whole way home rather than relax and just fall asleep. She's even fallen asleep in her bike seat during our rides but once we transfer her over to the car seat it becomes an unpleasant ride home.
I knew she was tired after the splash park but I was sure she would not fall sleep. She did her routine complaining and then I decided to pop in some Josh Groban. I completely forgot that I use to listen to Josh A LOT during my pregnancy to help chill me out after my long days working with crazy high schoolers. So I popped him in and began to sing along and she actually calmed down. After about 5 min. of listening to Josh, she finally zonked out. THANK GOD for Josh Groban!