Everyone knows I love to wear Cristiana rather than put her in the stroller, but ever since she's gotten heavier, it has been hard to put her in the sling I have sworn by since she was a few weeks old. So I decided to break down and buy a carrier that would be easier for me to carry her on my back and even her weight off rather than all of it on my one shoulder as per my sling. I LOVE this Mei Tai carrier. I can wear her in the front or back or even hip (as I was carrying her with the sling) but I prefer the back now that she's older and I think she enjoys it as well, for the most part (she prefers to be down and walking of course).

The carrier got its first REAL use on Sunday @ the Spring Fling @ Lake Eola (I've been using it to walk the dog and @ stores) . We had a great time walking around with daddy, Cristiana's Godparents (Justin and Chantelle), and Joe and Sadhanna. It was quite warm and sunny, hence Cristiana's glasses and her sweaty and wet hair (she didn't want to keep her hat on) but we all kept hydrated and of course brought home some of mommy's favorite, kettle corn, to pig out on.