On Tuesday Cristiana went over to Daddy's job to do a little bit of trick-or treating. The Orlando Sentinel hosted a small trick-or-treating event for the kids of the company, it was very nice and low key. Cristiana got some yummy candy (some of which she can't eat) but she did get lollipops which she seems to really like.

I also baked some cupcakes for a baking event they hosted as well, unfortunately since I had rush to finish them before Jaime left to work that morning, the cream cheese frosting was a bit on the runny side (melted the butter rather than softening it) and I didn't want to add too much sugar to fix that problem, so though they were yummy (I tried a new chocolate cupcake recipe which I really liked) they were very runny. The mummys looked like they were melting and my witch's brew (pictured underneath) looked like it was boiling over. Lesson learned, can't rush and melt my butter.