Saturday night the Family hit Hollywood Studios to enjoy the Osborne Spectacle of Lights. It was quite crowded and a bit nippy but I really wanted Cristiana to enjoy a huge Christmas light show since she LOVES all the lights this year. She decided to grace us with a cat nap before we got to the studios which as you all know is not usual, but having Lela and Tita in town seems to be tiring her out. I think she was a bit overwhelmed at first by all the lights and the crowd, but really seemed to soak it in and enjoy it. She was clapping during the music and would clap after the lights would do their music show. She even got to enjoy fake snow, I think she was a bit confused by it, but nonetheless was able to experience it. After the show we walked around and even gave Cristiana her first 3D show experience. I thought she would be done with it half way through, but she actually sat in Tita's lap the whole time and even reached out to grab some of the effects (yes, I did put her 3D glasses on and yes she did keep them on the entire time!) We drank some hot chocolate and ate some yummy brownies and had an absolutely perfect night.
Pictures courtesy of my sister.