So, Cristiana actually climbed out of her crib today after her nap while mom was working and dad was at home with her. It's partially our fault since the crib was not at it's lowest mattress setting, but honestly with how short Cristiana is, I would not have thought for a second that she would be able to climb out of it, but surely she did. Jaime said he saw her in the video monitor just alternating between sitting and standing and he thought she would go back to sleep, but after a few minutes of quietness, he heard her bedroom door fling open and there she was. Jaime put her back in the crib to coerce her to do it again, since he was worried she had hurt herself, and she climbed herself out again and quite carefully and skillfully to his description. I guess that I should expect that from our crazy monkey since according to my mom I use to climb out of my crib all the time. The crib has been officially moved down to it's lowest mattress setting as of tonight. She can't escape us now! Or can she?..hmmm...