I took Cristiana to a back to school party they had @ My Gym up in Lake Mary. It was free admission as well as free pizza and juice, you know we always take advantage of free events. Cristiana had a great time running around like a nut and climbing on practically everything. She really surprised me with how brave she was climbing by herself things that were more for older kids (well, she did climb out of her crib already) and her balance was quite amazing (I guess she takes after her mom). Her favorite things were: the green see-saw (pictured here), she kept going back to it and rocking herself and especially loved when an older girl sat on the other side and had her going up and down, the big ball pit which was filled with older kids, climbing up the slides, and of course all the balls. We also ran into Julie and Haley there which was a nice surprise. I did take advantage of a special they were having, so Cristiana will be going to a My Gym class for at least 2 months, which I'm sure she'll love. She did have her first taste of pizza here (I'm sure her pediatrician would be cringing about this right now), but she didn't seem very impressed (thank God)! Can't wait to start her classes here.