Cristiana peed in her potty for the very first time with absolutely no effort from mom and dad! WoooHOOO! I bought her potty a few months back just so she could get accustomed to it. She's always sat in it (like a chair in a waiting room) while I'm using the bathroom, but I've never really had her attempt to use it before. The last 2 night before her shower, she has wanted to sit on the potty (this was her first time on it without a diaper, or clothes for that matter). Well last night she sat in it and did a little dance and all of a sudden stood up and pointed to her potty and there it was, she had peed in her potty all by herself! Jaime and I were so excited that I think we sort of freaked her out and I think she was a little werided out by peeing in the potty rather than in her diaper. I don't know if it will happen again, I guess I'll start putting her on it to see if she'll go, but we were both very excited that she did go without us formally introducing her to potty training or even telling her what to do there. Yea Cristiana!