Cristiana and I met up w/Krisin & Ava @ the Altamonte Mall this past Tuesday so the girls could play in the playground. The girls had a great time as usual and it was nice to be able to sit back a bit and let Cristiana play. The last time I took her to this indoor playground I was on her like a hawk because I was worried she would hurt herself or get hurt by other kids, but she has become so stable in all her solo activities (climbing stairs standing up rather than crawling, actually going down the slide in a normal position (she use to go down on her tummy as she did with everything else) in the last few weeks, so I didn't have to worry as much. The playground was also less crowded, since most of the kids are back to school now, which helped me feel even more secure about letting her do her own thing. I'm sure these two will be hanging out at the mall together when they get older, but probably playing in the stores rather than in the playground! Thanks for the pics Krisitn!