This past weekend we celebrated Cristiana's 2nd birthday @ her favorite park, Chapin Station in Winter Garden. Cristiana was a huge fan of Jojo's circus, a very cute and educational playhouse Disney animation that unfortunately was discontinued a while back. Cristiana watched a DVD of this show and she was hooked. It was not easy finding birthday supplies with Jojo on it but I did find some and the rest I got creative with. I got really brave this year (last year I made 2 cakes out of cupcakes along with her smash cake) and decided to make her a circus tent cake with some cupcakes for her friends. I got my inspiration from some ideas on the cake central website (I LOVE this website) and though it took me longer than I expected (mostly due to waiting for the cream cheese frosting to crust (which it never did)) and it did not come out completely the way I wanted it to, but I was overall happy with the outcome.
The kids had fun running around the playground, playing in the sand box, and having their face painted and luckily we didn't get any rain until the very end, which ended up as a short and quick sprinkle. Thank God!

Happy Birthday My Monkey!

Make sure to pause the music at the bottom of the blog before playing the video below.