I decided to take an intro to sewing class @ Jo Ann's sometime in January and decided that I would love to be able to make some of my own stuff and especially stuff for Cristiana. I took one more class there last month which taught us some basics as well as creating a reusable lunch tote (with water proof lining in it). I've got to say I'm hooked and thanks to my wonderful friend Kathy (you're the best Kathy!), I've inherited a machine and I'm off on my journey to become a real domesticated diva ,as I like to think of it (Jaime likes to call me Grandma!). Here's a picture of my lunch tote as well as a neck travel pillow I made for Cristiana. I'm very excited to get going on making clothes as well as gifts. Don't be surprised if you're next gift from me is something I made myself (hopefully you'll like it!)