Jaime had to travel to S.Fl to work again this month (we traveled there last month as well but forgot the camera, hence no pics, no post). We stayed at a Staybridge Suites there (separate bedrm/living room and kitchen) and the free breakfast buffet was yummy. They also have free orderves and beer Tuesday-Thursday evenings. Cristiana and I spent time at the malls in the area, especially Sawgrass Mills which I loved shopping at when I lived in Miami. They have a Rainforest Cafe at this mall and we spent A LOT of time looking at the fish (I had a funny video of Cristiana looking at the fish and dancing to the music in the background but she deleted it off the camera before I was able to save it on my laptop). We also played a little in Cha Cha's Adventure Area, yes, you heard it right, Cha Cha's area, I completely forgot that the frog from Rainforest Cafe is named Cha Cha so I had to take a picture of our Cha Cha in front of a sign with this on it. On our way home we actually traveled down south to visit my mom and have some yummy, good, scrumptious authentic Cuban food at one of my favorite restaurants down there. Cristiana has gotten so much easier to travel with, though she didn't sleep in the car at all this trip (which was very different from our last trip, she fell asleep every time she was in the car) she was content and entertained for most of the car rides.