We finally converted Cristiana's crib into her toddler day bed this Sunday and crossed our fingers that her sleeping would not get any worse. To our pleasant surprise, her sleeping has actually improved (now that I've publicly said it...I'm sure it will go back to normal!), she knows that she can get in and out of her bed but she will not get out of her bed until someone goes into her room (I'm sure that will change at some point) so we haven't had any middle of night visits into mami and papi's bedroom, YET! She is still not sleeping through the night so I'm sure we'll see her in our room once she finally decides to get out on her own. One of her favorite things to do now is climbing into her and jumping. She use to always jump in her crib, but now that she can get in and out on her own, she seems to do it so much more and more often as well. I hope she doesn't break the bed!