On Tuesday Kristin and I hosted our Mom's group Easter Party @ my house. The weather was perfect and the kids enjoyed running around and playing with everything. We had crafts set out for them..but I think they were just too interested in playing in the backyard...but they did enjoy painting on the easel. We hid over 100 eggs in the backyard and I think everyone good a decent amount (we had to slow down Ava and Cristiana from grabbing too many..see video). The biggest hit, as always, was the trampoline which Cristiana and Ava of course spent a good portion of their time bouncing on as well. Cristiana, Ava, and Alyssa kept singing "Ring around the Rosy" and they loved "falling down." It was nice to have so many little ones over to enjoy Cristiana's backyard and I hope we'll be able to have another get together here again soon.

Make sure to pause the music @ the bottom of the blog before playing the video.