Last weekend the Crespo family got back to bike riding on the West Orange Trail. Jaime and I use to ride the trail practically every Sat and do about a total of 22 miles (there and back), but we haven't been bike riding since I got pregnant and I'm embarrassed to say that I was tired after 2 miles. Whew.... I had no idea how out of shape I was. We rode to Chapin Station park (which is one of my favorite parks) and had lunch there. Cristiana really enjoyed sliding down the big kids slides and swinging on the baby swings. After all that play Cristiana was tired and we headed back on the trail and back home (can't believe we actually did 10 miles total on our first jump back). She was a bit of a deer in the headlights at the beginning of the ride, I mean, new seat, helmet (which she did not want on her head), a ride on a bike, and constant moving surroundings. It was a bit much for her to take in at first, but she seemed to like it on the way back. We'll hopefully get back into riding almost every weekend which will make for nice family outings.