On Tuesday, Cristiana and I went to Mommy and me to hang out, and unfortunately found ourselves to be one of only 3 older babies that were there. The group has changed sessions and therefore most of the mommies and babies of our group no longer attend. We did get the opportunity to see Ramena and Mimi which we haven't seen since the Christmas Party at mommy and me and of course it's always nice to hang out with Melissa and Rider. Cristiana now is pushing EVERYTHING around and she spent most of her time pushing one of the walkers at the mommy and me (I had to keep her from running over the younger babies). She later decided to push Rider around the room (it was really cute). Since then she has been pushing her little Nemo car around the house which I was very surprised she could since the wheels are so slick and it could slip from right underneath her, but Cristiana can keep up with it with no problem, even wearing socks (that don't have non-slip on them) on our tile. I think we'll have a full fledged walker pretty soon.

( Thanks for our super cute shirt Allison!)