My mom, sister, and brother-in-law all arrived on Thursday to spend the weekend with Cristiana celebrating her big 1st birthday. We started the weekend by going to Chili's to eat dinner. Eating with Cristiana has gotten more interesting lately since she doesn't seem to want to sit still in her hook on chair any more. She prefers to try and stand up and reach across the table to grab whatever it is the other person has. She spent most of dinner trying to grab everything that was around her and of course we spent dinner trying to take and keep things away from her. We did have the waiters at Chili's sing Cristiana her 1st birthday song and they brought her a little cup of ice cream with whip cream which mommy and daddy were very happy to eat for her (we haven't introduced much dairy to her because of her reflux). Cristiana even had her first taste of soda (completely not my doing since I don't even drink soda myself), my sister handed Cristiana her straw which had a few drops of soda still in it and can I say Cristiana gave a few HUGE smiles as she sipped up the few drops that were left in the straw. Don't get use to that missy, we're not soda drinkers!