This past weekend was a very busy one for us. Not only were Cristiana's festivities in the midst but my very good friend Reixa that worked with me at Boone also got married. Since the family was in town, we decided to go on our own to the wedding. Can you believe that this is only the 2nd time we have been out alone together since Cristiana was born 1 yr ago? Crazy. Though Cristiana is still going through a bit of mommy separation anxiety (she was very nervous and complaintive the entire time I was getting ready, she knew I was going somewhere) it only took her about 1 min. to get over it, and why not, I mean she had 3 babysitters (grandma, auntie, and uncle). It was a beautiful wedding held in a lakefront property which created a great romantic atmosphere.

I Love you Reixa and wish you and Jack nothing but the best. May God bless your marriage with happiness and love (and tons of kids too!).