On Friday the family (My sister, her husband, my mom, Jaime, Cristiana, and I) went to Magic Kingdom to continue celebrating Cristiana's birthday. This was Cristiana's 1st trip to Magic Kingdom and you could definitely see the difference in her reaction at this park compared to her normal behavior at Animal Kingdom (when we went in October). She seemed a bit overwhelmed by all the sites, colors, and sounds at Magic Kingdom. Cristiana rode It's a Small World, Winnie the Pooh, the Carousel, and the Buzz Lightyear ride which she did NOT seem to like very much. The best part of the day was her interaction with Daisy Duck. This was her 1st real character interaction since she really didn't do any at Animal Kingdom in October. It was SOOOO cute. After greeting her while she was in my arms, Daisy got down on the ground and I sat Cristiana in front of her. For the past week or so Cristiana has been hugging all her dolls and stuffed animals and while she's hugging them she says awwwww.. Well, she touched Daisy's feathers and I guess she noticed she was soft like her animals and then proceeded to hug her and say awwwww like she does with her all stuffed animals. It was SOOOO DARN CUTE. I could have melted! She also gave Daisy a kiss on her bill. My sister caught it on camera just look for it on the slide show below.

Another great day to celebrate our little angel's birthday.