Cristiana has not really been interested in standing up or walking yet (which was fine with me, less I have to worry about) but the other day I was putting some of her old clothes away in a bin and she kept trying to peek at what I was doing. I walked to the closet to get more clothes and then I saw her pull herself up to her knees and then completely up. I was so impressed! She stayed standing for a bit rummaging through all the bags and clothes. I did noticed that the bin was lower than most things around the house so maybe she hadn't pulled herself up before because she really couldn't reach anything (she's a bit on the short side for her age). Nevertheless, we're on our way. By the way that mess of books in the background is all Cristiana's doing, we call her our destructive force. GOOOOO Cristiana!