We celebrated my 28th birthday this past Saturday since my actual birthday lands on Monday. All I wanted this birthday was a massage (which was definitely needed since I still don't get more than 1 hr- 1 1/2 hr stretches of sleep all night long) and lunch at Bongos Cuban Cafe in Downtown Disney. I got my 50 min. massage at the Zahanati Spa in the Animal Kingdom Lodge (I figured this resort would keep Jaime and Cristiana entertained while mommy got pampered plus I was able to get a discount which is always helpful). It was really nice to get some me time and relax, oh yea.. and the massage was great as well. Cristiana and daddy spent their time looking at the animals and playing in the play ground. We got some really cute pics of Cristiana on the slide. We then headed to downtown Disney to eat at Bongos where Cristiana had her very first taste of Cuban bread and she could not get enough of it (it's in her blood). I love eating here because it's the only place in Orlando that makes authentic Cuban food (the only reason I miss Miami), many restaurants claim they do, but sadly they don't. We then waited out the rain at Virgin Megastore where Cristiana enjoyed listening to some old-school Cuban music. Cristiana of course passed out in the car after a long day and Jaime and I finished off my birthday celebration with some yummy Marble Slab ice cream. YUMMY!!!!
Thanks hunny for giving me such an awesome day and making me feel appreciated.