Because of the Thanksgiving holiday I was able to catch up with a few of my teacher friends that I haven't seen in a while. They all had the week off which was a well deserved break since they're last day fell during the storm that came through in the beginning of the school year. It's crazy to imagine that I would have also been working through until this past week if I would have stayed teaching, but Thankfully I've had the privilege of staying home everyday with my little monster. On Monday we had a picnic lunch at Lake Eola with Devan which I've known since I first moved up to Orlando and worked at Animal Kingdom. It was a beautiful day and Devan and Crisitana had the chance to play catch up since they haven't seen each other since before Crisitana could hold her head up (which was a LONG time ago). We'll be seeing much more of Devan in the next few months since she'll be leaving us for Colorado come June next year. On Tuesday we caught up with some old Boone teachers Jen and Kathy. We were all hired the same year as science teachers and became very good friends due to the insanity of teaching. Jen is still teaching at Boone but Kathy is now working for Florida Hospital. We ate at Wendy's which brings back sweet memories of lunch at Boone. But to my surprise the Wendy's at Florida Hospital does NOT serve bacon. I was in shock and disappointed because I love me some bacon. Thanks ladies for hanging out with us. Crisitana and I enjoyed our time with all three of you and hope to see you all VERY soon!