The Crespo Family had a lovely Thanksgiving Linner (lunch/dinner) at Cristiana's god parent's. We had all the goodies to eat with the additional Spanish black beans and rice dish. Cristiana was a bit under the weather but still was able to have her first taste of turkey. I think she was a bit confused about the texture since even her finger foods tend to have a smooth texture (carrots, bananas, pears, blueberries, etc) so I'm not quite sure if she liked it or not. I guess we'll have to try it at home a few more times to see what she thinks. Thank you Chantelle and Justin for having us over for such a yummy meal. We love you guys!

This Thanksgiving we have so much to be thankful for. We'd like to Thank God for the giving us the most beautiful and wonderful gift parents could ever ask for, our precious daughter. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be parents to this beautiful angel. Thank you for the love we find in each others eyes and hearts every day and for the endurance to face all the trials and tribulations the world throws at us. Thank you for our wonderful friends and family that bless our lives with their presence on a daily basis. And from me personally, Thank you for my wonderful and loving husband who has become such an amazing father and continues to be an amazing man. I don't know where I would be without him and his love in my life.